Sunday, February 28, 2010

I found it! Slim Witman Suicide attempt.



Do you ever regret not picking up that one album because the stack of records you had was already to heavy and your wallet was to light? Well that once happened to me and my friend Patrick and it happened to be the same album for us both. So I am now happy to unveil the Slim Whitman 15th Anniversary Album. If you are unfamiliar with Slim Whitman his voice was the secret weapon that could explode the heads of the green Martians in the movie Mars Attacks. The particular reason Patrick and I regretted not buying this album (besides the amazing vocals) Was the photo on the inside of Slim with a Gun to his head. Well yesterday I was given a second chance I found this in a box of albums at a Flea Market and gladly forked over the buck to make it mine. So here you go Pat.





No comments:

Post a Comment