Monday, April 12, 2010

Coffee grinding for South Paws.ff



I had a bad time grinding coffee on Sunday I could not figure out why my grind was so far off. Was it the cheep 8 "O" Clock coffee or had I just lost my touch. After some investigation I found out that my left handed friend Alex had been the last to use the grinder. We determined that my old box grinder did not take kindly to being cranked backwards. Well just as quickly as I discovered the problem I discovered the solution. Today I found this vintage KYM MOKKA (German made) Coffee Grinder this fancy grinder had a separate mechanism that is below the Burrs and inside the box which will keep it in perfect adjustment the next time a lefty gets his hands on my grinder. No worries now Alex.

2 comments:

  1. That is a pretty sweet grinder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good, I'm sure I would have cranked the other grinder backwards every time I used it.

    ReplyDelete